1/32 Trumpeter A-7E converted to Hellenic A-7H

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good morning lads, after a very long time i managed to start with this project again and it is time to ''wake up'' this thread also. A lot of things kept me out, but hey, this is the ''SLUF'' i used to fly with, no way i wouldn't start it again!!!
First of all, i glued the avionics panels in place and the resin wheel wells. For some reason in my case, the wells are about 2 mm shorter so some plastic needed to cover the gaps. There is more work to be done here but later and after i close the fuselage.
I also glued the panel where the turbine section is going to be placed and i also added the chaff and flares boxes. not much to be seen when it is done but....they were there!!!!
V0EvudNl.jpg

i67ebndl.jpg

MR0wDRRl.jpg

LvjnMv1l.jpg

1YXGDMBl.jpg

sTFvoBll.jpg

3K88Hbwl.jpg

After that i started dealling with the cockpit tube. As you can see from the previous pages, i have changed some things on the resin one in order to be as close as it coulb be with the real thing. I added all the small things inside and i also glued the tiny things on the survival kit.
cOodGzRl.jpg

CpB7KV0l.jpg

6oOCtRxl.jpg

YiMScIel.jpg

sQ2P8mRl.jpg

4ryKpT3l.jpg

WIkC72Sl.jpg

D5BnpX8l.jpg

Time to put some color....

Good morning gents,
So long time away but i finally managed to finish this long project!! The aircraft that completed me as a pilot and loved it!! It is dedicated to my Squadron, 345BS!!
Painting, decals on (the insignias are painted on), wash and start of weathering....

vCGAfdTh.jpg

nf4SFSil.jpg

jEYMcSGl.jpg

wNhXaK9l.jpg

FPn9VlDl.jpg

FVxsbZYl.jpg

ySNmV4pl.jpg

pWbfI49l.jpg

RkdVKLql.jpg

1DIc84ol.jpg

HckEXw2l.jpg

mb3WWtXl.jpg

Yl7S4l8l.jpg

Z6xzx8Sl.jpg

And some final ones!!

It was a great journey which lasted almost 8 years, a lot happened in my life intefering with this project and i faced a lot of shape difficulties and issues in order to build it correctly and as a -H model of the Hellenic Air Force!!

She is loaded with the most usual air to ground loading 1XAERO-1d+5XMK-83 LDGP+2XAIM-9P4

Photography is not my strong point!!

Hope you like it!!

dqnAPDMl.jpg

yP1PLrgl.jpg

E0clBFQl.jpg

qaXxllTl.jpg

Yyc3PvQl.jpg

WvMG9j5l.jpg

PErE8Sil.jpg

EbIaIFLl.jpg

C6r0494l.jpg

D25k9PCl.jpg