Color pics For a Model I'm Building

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

[Officer Crabtree is standing inside the pissoir, using it, when it is demolished by Edith driving Lieutenant Gruber's little tank]

Officer Crabtree: [climbing out of the rubble] There is obviously no piss for the wicked.

What did he say?

Mdm Funny.jpg

Ah, so we now have an adapted thread - "Colour pics for an 'Allo, Allo' model I'm building".
Leesten vary carefooly, as I'll only say this once ........ this could go on for some time !

The Ouroboros often symbolizes self-reflexivity or cyclicality, especially in the sense of something constantly re-creating itself, the eternal return, and other things such as the phoenix which operate in cycles that begin anew as soon as they end. It can also represent the idea of primordial unity related to something existing in or persisting from the beginning with such force or qualities it cannot be extinguished.

Even Shakespeare may be swept off his feet by a such text. :lol:

Gadzooks...verily even !....and I sayeth unto you, verily even !

(that's all we need is a Shakespearian version of this...on second thought :) )

Ahem... Alack! Now Airframes and his merry band must seek fresh allies in their quest to thwart construction of new model without color. But whom can they trust to fight by their side in the great battle to come? Cry "Horse" and let slip the dogs of war!"

Verily :)

Last edited:
And then, shall he strip his sleeve, and shows his modelling scars, and say "I was there, on Colour Pics Day". And every man a'bed in England this day, will hold his manhood cheap .... apart from Jan, who's in the pub - in Scotland !
(The above has to be spoken in a 'Brummie' accent, if one really wishes to capture the times of the Bard!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back