Color pics For a Model I'm Building

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not the Holy Hand-grenade of Antioch ?

Whilst we digress, yet again, with this thread, here's some soothing music ....... (I know, you can't hear it, just as you can't see the Colour pics .....)

The same as this bl**dy model is supposed to be !

And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu... [At this point, the friar is urged by Brother Maynard to "skip a bit, brother"]... And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu... [At this point, the friar is urged by Brother Maynard to "skip a bit, brother"]... And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

Errr, hang on minute...you go lobbing 'andgrenades about the place...you're likely to knock aforesaid unbuilt model off its stand.

And then there'll be trouble....I can see it now....

"Gentlemen, I'm new to this site and looking for info how to mount a model I cant find onto its stand....that I also cant find. Any suggestions? Thanks"

Hager Keeper: Stop, who would mount the model on the stand of death must answer me these questions three..ere to mount the model thee.

Unkown poster: Ask me questions Hanger Keeper, I am not afraid.

Hanger Keeper: What is your name?

Unkown poster: My name is roadking01.

Hanger Keeper: What is your quest?

Unknown poster: To mount the model.

Hanger Keeper: What is the color?

Unknown poster: Aaaauuuuuugggggghhhhhhh ...

DBII

facepalm923.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back