The Weather Where You Live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Round two of the heavy rains. The country where I live got 7 to 12 inches. I had to go in to work. We have a 3 person team for the county and I handle a 4 county area. State office had to be open and I was the only one that could make it in. We have the only house with a moat. We were minutes from the house taking in water when it slow down and we stayed dry. I attached a shot of the most from yesterday. It's raining again this morning. We are getting the same rain volume as hurricane Harvey. It is bad in areas.

Attachments

• IMG_20240502_064612.jpg
    IMG_20240502_064612.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Round two of the heavy rains. The country where I live got 7 to 12 inches. I had to go in to work. We have a 3 person team for the county and I handle a 4 county area. State office had to be open and I was the only one that could make it in. We have the only house with a moat. We were minutes from the house taking in water when it slow down and we stayed dry. I attached a shot of the most from yesterday. It's raining again this morning. We are getting the same rain volume as hurricane Harvey. It is bad in areas.
I'm feeling for y'all up yonder. We ain't got near the rain that has been pouring north and north east of here.

How's it goin', DB?

I hope y'all are doing well all the same. Been through two twisters, neither as hot as that'un, but britches got cleaned anyway.
We're fine where I am, no flooding but a couple of "minor " twisters on taking out the Firestone shop and one up north. Rains a bit yesterday but up north and north east of us, man that's BAD up Conroe and Kingwood and north. Flooded bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back