What Annoyed You Today? (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah I thought felt pretty good yesterday, but was awoken at midnight to a throbbing foot and severe pain. Very little sleep last night and finally had to break down and take some more doctor prescribed pain killers way before the recommended dose was advised. Who needs a stomach anyway.

Spent an hour or so collecting stuff to be scanned to send to Karl, only to find that my scanner has suddenly decided to show a wide black band near the end of each page when scanned.
B*gg*r - need to go and buy a new scanner, as I guess it'll be cheaper than having the present one repaired (if such a thing is possible these days !) - and it's only 12 years old ! (I know, ancient by today's standards!).

Just could not get into the swing of finishing my Canberra, spent most of the time dropping things on the floor and searching for them with a torch...had to give up in frustration before I really screwed the Pooch...

Humans are like that pretty much a 50/50 split of good one's,annoying one's then your real POS's.I always think just slow down life goes by fast enough without us enjoying it.

Knowing that I have a 1/48 FW-200 a 1/32 f4u-1 a 1/48 B25 and a 1/200 Airbus A330-200 that require paint and that they will all have to wait until spring because the weather is too cold now, and painting the Condor inside would have the wife going crazy,let alone the layer of overspray throughout the house. To my wife, it may as well be in this scale.

Attachments

• King_Aerospace__2_.55d4e0ded8cfc.jpg
    King_Aerospace__2_.55d4e0ded8cfc.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 220
Well, now in addition to having a bad foot, my back and hips are starting to ache from not being able to walk normally. Top it off Deer Hunting season starts this coming weekend and it looks like I will not be able to make it. Another week and a half in this infernal support boot.

Get well soon, Bucks :)

My TV was a mess for several days - 1st my younger daughter poured the glass washing solution on it, hence destroying it. Then, after the new TV is bought, I've discovered that amplifier's DC adapter is also dead. So I buy a new one, but still there is no signal. Finally, the new coax cable, connecting the amplifier with adapter, solved the problem.

He had love, that is the important thing. I am curious. I am not a "cat" person, and have never been around them, I have always heard that a cats genitals were not apparent like a dog's are. Forgive my ignorance, but how do you tell?
Paul, I am so sorry I missed your question!!

I learned this from the Vet when I was trying to tell which kitten was a girl and which was a boy.

From birth, until they start developing sexually, the "pee hole" is closest to the anus in a female, and further in a male. Of course, once they reach about 3 1/2 months, the "nuggets" become apparent in the boys :lol:

So with newborn kittens, the female's "pee hole" is half a centimeter from the anus and the boys, it will be a centimeter.

As it happens, Momiche's litter had 4 males (Squeeky, Teddy, the Tuxedo and Mouse) and one female (Camilla).

(yesterday, actually, but here it is)
Was helping my neighbour with on a building, when a small piece of concrete landed in my eye. I was sure that I removd it, but then another one landed. Cleared that one also, but went wearing googles ofter that. So after a few hours, I went anyway to the hospital where my eyes were operated by laser some 2 years ago, since I still felt the eye itching. Sure enough, the doctor there found a tiny piece of concrete. Prescribed me a paste for the eye, too. The eye still itched all day long, but far less than in the morning.
Today it's alright, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back