What Annoyed You Today? (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Can't get Mustang code D6 Screaming Yellow shipped to Canada, and BZ Chrome Yellow is a twat hair off. I am so glad the government knows what is best for it's slaves. FCK Trudeau. Like having a 5 yr old running Boeing.

Welcome to the brave new future.
fwusa_4th_amendment5.gif

This morning, I was doing inventory at a hospital I support. I was in the pediatrics ward and outside a room, I heard a young boy sobbing. "I am tired and want it to stop". I had seen him while I was walking by and know he had cancer. Whatever problems we have in life, he has something more important to resolve.

I salute the nurses who have to comfort these patients without loosing their humanity.

Friggin' camera battery dead again...
Wayne, if the camera takes replaceable batteries, I suggest the Energizer Titanium (if they're available).

My Pentax K100D used (4) AA batteries and I have come to find that Duracell's best lasts for only 560 photos (less if I'm using flash or other features) and the Titanium lasts for well over 1,500 photos.

The secret to the Titanium's longevity is the lithium.

Cat is ill. She has kidney problems and does not eat well. She is slow and sleeps a lot. Being 15 years old I guess she nearing her final days. Makes the whole family a little sad as she has been part of this family for 13 years.

Sorry to hear that, Marcel

The passing of a family pet is much like losing a family member and is always a difficult time :(
Thanks Dave, it's the waiting that gets to me most. She's still good enough to not be put down, on the other hand, I don't see her recover. My son is still optimistic, but I think that will make the blow for him only harder when it cmes :(

:( 5 Years today since my Mum passed away....
Know how you feel Wayne. In January it'll be 10 years since my father died. I still miss him.

Thanks Dave, it's the waiting that gets to me most. She's still good enough to not be put down, on the other hand, I don't see her recover. My son is still optimistic, but I think that will make the blow for him only harder when it cmes :(

Know how you feel Wayne. In January it'll be 10 years since my father died. I still miss him.

Think about my parents often, will forever miss them...

Bl**dy Royal Mail !!!
Got a card through the door stating there's a charge to pay for an imported item, presumably a kit I bought from Canada. Fair enough, as I knew I'd have to pay VAT (tax) at 20%, but no Import duty as it's under the threshold.
But the card states the amount due is - wait for it - £328.26, about $660 Canadian Dollars !!!!
Are they ****ing crazy !!
The kit was only £20.
Can't sort it out until I can get to the mail sorting office on Monday, and even then I just know I'll have a fight on my hands.
This ****ing country has gone to the dogs good style !

You bet it has to be an error !
Another example of bone-idle ****wits who can't be R'sed to do things properly, and rely totally on computers, instead of using that thing they've never heard of - common ****ing sense !!
And to top it all, it means that, on Monday, I'll have to struggle uphill on my mobility scooter the mile and a half to the mail sorting office, and back again, in the forecast torrential bl**dy rain !!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back