What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Is there an unofficial "fireworks of the year award" Sky had 30 minutes of fireworks from London Sydney Dubai (they won this year with a novel hotel fire experience) Rio and Edinburgh. Fireworks are great if you are there but actually pretty much the same every year if you aren't.

Is there an unofficial "fireworks of the year award" Sky had 30 minutes of fireworks from London Sydney Dubai (they won this year with a novel hotel fire experience) Rio and Edinburgh. Fireworks are great if you are there but actually pretty much the same every year if you aren't.

I know, i put the news on after work and thought they were showing the towering inferno instead !

For after noon tea you get, sandwiches, homemade cakes and pastries, home made scones all made with locally produced organic butter, cream and milk, homemade mulled wine and as much tea or coffee as you want for £17.50 per person.

I love a high tea in summer.

F#####g windows 10, my daughter installed it on our pc and now it is nothing but trouble, restarts for updates in the middle of working, none of my anti virus stuff works with it so it keeps freezing or the start menu wont work, meaning you cant access anything.
Hate it, damn you to hell bill gates !

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that, Karl.
I'm using Windows 8.1 for 2 months, after a decade or more with XP, everything works fine.

Sorry to hear that, Karl.
I'm using Windows 8.1 for 2 months, after a decade or more with XP, everything works fine.

Yes we had just got used to windows 8.1 that was installed in the pc but my daughter installed the free upgrade to windows 10.

Earlier today it restarted because of upgrades but then froze up during the restart so i had to pull the plug and switch it on again just to get it to come back on, it seems to happen with every upgrade !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back