What Annoyed You Today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sounds like a high-pressure area meeting turbulent air, causing severe downpours !! Otherwise known as Montesuma's Revenge (Ghandi's Revenge when curry is involved !)

Had to sack one of my chef's today for totally inappropriate behaviour towards a female member of staff.
Dont get me wrong he deserved it and i did not hesitate for a second but had to be done still feels crap though !

Still too warm today. We have temperatures normal for October, but not for December. Haven't had the opportunity to skate for over 10 years. In the '80ies we skated each year. For the last 15 years, we only had 2 winters cold enough to have ice on the canals.

Bl**dy Royal Mail - again !
Waited in all day yesterday for a parcel, dispatched on Tuesday of last week. As it hadn't arrived by last Friday, it should have been here yesterday.
No delivery.
Got a knock on the door this morning at 10.45, an odd time for the mail, as parcel deliveries are always between 13.00 and 13.14 hrs. By the time I got to the door, the 'Postie' had p*ssed off, leaving a card stating I can collect a parcel, from the sorting office 1.5 miles away, tomorrow !
Tomorrow, I have to again wait in, for a delivery of medications, so will have to collect the parcel on Thursday - with torrential rain forecast all day !
So why am I annoyed ?
Because the bl**dy parcel is a replacement Heinkel kit I found, for the one held by Royal Mail, who are demanding £328.60 Customs charge, because they can't read a value as $32.50 Canadian Dollars, and charged me VAT based on £3,250 GBP, when even that is wrongly calculated, and that parcel has now been returned to the sender in Canada !!!

My book that was supposed to arrive 2 weeks ago suddenly vanished in London in process of shipping. Despite my emails to customer service and so on it couldn't be found. I was actually preparing myself to ask for refund. And than yesterday it arrived to Poland and I got it now ...
There must be some black hole in London, I'm sure of it...

But still more annoying is that I got 2nd exam in two days (first was yesterday) and thats right before Christmas.

Bl**dy Royal Mail - again !
Waited in all day yesterday for a parcel, dispatched on Tuesday of last week. As it hadn't arrived by last Friday, it should have been here yesterday.
No delivery.
Got a knock on the door this morning at 10.45, an odd time for the mail, as parcel deliveries are always between 13.00 and 13.14 hrs. By the time I got to the door, the 'Postie' had p*ssed off, leaving a card stating I can collect a parcel, from the sorting office 1.5 miles away, tomorrow !
Tomorrow, I have to again wait in, for a delivery of medications, so will have to collect the parcel on Thursday - with torrential rain forecast all day !
So why am I annoyed ?
Because the bl**dy parcel is a replacement Heinkel kit I found, for the one held by Royal Mail, who are demanding £328.60 Customs charge, because they can't read a value as $32.50 Canadian Dollars, and charged me VAT based on £3,250 GBP, when even that is wrongly calculated, and that parcel has now been returned to the sender in Canada !!!
Terry, I am getting the impression that the RM simply does not want you to have a Heinkel :lol:

So it appears that a 2nd book I ordered from GB got damaged in process of shipping and is now being returned to seller. Great, so thats about my Christmas gifts :/

Well at least you don't have to wrap them yourself. The last 2 kits that came from ebay (an AT-6 and a JU-87 by the way)are in waiting for me to wrap with all the other presents so I can open them Christmas morning and act as though I didn't know I was getting them.

Well at least you don't have to wrap them yourself. The last 2 kits that came from ebay (an AT-6 and a JU-87 by the way)are in waiting for me to wrap with all the other presents so I can open them Christmas morning and act as though I didn't know I was getting them.

Just put them straight on the stash and cut out the effort my friend !

I dont mind really, their mum doesnt have much money but the boys like to buy me airplanes, so it makes them happy.

Damn i'm going soft in my old age :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back