What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I bought these on evilbay and the guy tells me the actual shipping charge is 10eu more. I only see 12eu. Am I missing something ? I believe I am in the right here. What say you guy's
Say 12EU in a couple places, this guy is trying to scam you to make up for the best offer they accepted.

I'd tell them that they either honor the listed prices or you'll report them over to ebay

The fact that I have to "unfollow" friends on FB because they only post BS partisan fake political BS.

I feel so sorry for them. Shame that I can't stand reading their feeds and in cases miss what is going on in their lives.

The fact that I have to "unfollow" friends on FB because they only post BS partisan fake political BS.

I feel so sorry for them. Shame that I can't stand reading their feeds and in cases miss what is going on in their lives.

Tis the season Chris big election in less than a year.I have two sisters and one brother 180' from me and some friends I just :rolleyes: that's just the way it is.They are still relatives and friends regardless with different perspectives.

Tis the season Chris big election in less than a year.I have two sisters and one brother 180' from me and some friends I just :rolleyes: that's just the way it is.They are still relatives and friends regardless with different perspectives.

Different perspectives are fine. When they believe every fake made up meme and insult their friends because of being a partisan sheep it is not. When they post 15 things and 14 are BS slanted false slanted lies and insults to the people they supposedly care about, it is not. I don't have time for these people in my life anymore, regardless of their partisan slant. I really feel sorry fo them. Sheep, every single one of them. Regardless of slant.

I think I need to buy an island in the middle of no where. Create my own country and get away from it all. For the first time in my life, I am ashamed of my fellow Americans. It brings a tear to my eye, that people can let such BS divide them and cause so much hatred. I am truely sick of it.

The worst are those "info memes" from occupydemocrats (dot org)...always showing such lopsided info, that anyone with a basic ability to use a search engine, can quickly see through the misinformation - yet, people buy it as gospel.

Not trying to promote one side or the other, social media just oozes crap from all sides, but that example I mentioned stands head and shoulders above the rest for absolute BS.

Well, those and the chemtrail memes!

A relative is totally consumed by chemtrails and other conspiracies, and posted a chemtrail meme that basically said "chemtrails: killing us since 1961"
And I asked them how many have died so far?
They said that they didn't know.
I suggested they lead by example so I don't have to see their crap any more.
They unfriended me and I have been devestated in peace ever since! :evil4:

The worst are those "info memes" from occupydemocrats (dot org)...always showing such lopsided info, that anyone with a basic ability to use a search engine, can quickly see through the misinformation - yet, people buy it as gospel.

Not trying to promote one side or the other, social media just oozes crap from all sides, but that example I mentioned stands head and shoulders above the rest for absolute BS.

Well, those and the chemtrail memes!

A relative is totally consumed by chemtrails and other conspiracies, and posted a chemtrail meme that basically said "chemtrails: killing us since 1961"
And I asked them how many have died so far?
They said that they didn't know.
I suggested they lead by example so I don't have to see their crap any more.
They unfriended me and I have been devestated in peace ever since! :evil4:

Occupy Dems is terrible, but is no worse than the other side of the coin. They are all sheep...

Occupy Dems is terrible, but is no worse than the other side of the coin. They are all sheep...
Like I said:
"Not trying to promote one side or the other, social media just oozes crap from all sides, but that example I mentioned stands head and shoulders above the rest for absolute BS."

But the OccupyDems is the worst, so much so, that they rival TheOnion! :lol:

Well, I should also add the anti-gun memes we see on social media, too!

Last edited:
The final part of the Customs charge saga !
More 'phone calls to Royal Mail and HM Customs, with the latter admitting that Border Force, who are responsible for amending or correcting Customs charges, now no longer do so - I'm guessing because it's too much work for them.
Bottom line is, unless I pay the the full charge, and then re-claim the over-charge, I can't get the parcel. It will take at least two months to get the money paid back - if Border Force and HM Customs agree to my claim.
There is no way I am going to pay £328.26, for what should be a charge of £8.20, on a £20 kit, because of the laziness of BF in the first place.
This means that the parcel will be returned to sender (in Canada) in another 10 days time. So I can either request a re-fund, or ask the seller to re-send it, and hope that Customs charge is done correctly !!
The 'don't care' attitude of lazy, idle, can't be bothered to do anything Government departments is really p*ss*ng me off - if it had been an under charge, they'd bl**dy soon find a way to amend it quickly, I bet !!
Shower of bl**dy ****wit clowns, they're a waste of rations !!!

The final part of the Customs charge saga !
More 'phone calls to Royal Mail and HM Customs, with the latter admitting that Border Force, who are responsible for amending or correcting Customs charges, now no longer do so - I'm guessing because it's too much work for them.
Bottom line is, unless I pay the the full charge, and then re-claim the over-charge, I can't get the parcel. It will take at least two months to get the money paid back - if Border Force and HM Customs agree to my claim.
There is no way I am going to pay £328.26, for what should be a charge of £8.20, on a £20 kit, because of the laziness of BF in the first place.
This means that the parcel will be returned to sender (in Canada) in another 10 days time. So I can either request a re-fund, or ask the seller to re-send it, and hope that Customs charge is done correctly !!
The 'don't care' attitude of lazy, idle, can't be bothered to do anything Government departments is really p*ss*ng me off - if it had been an under charge, they'd bl**dy soon find a way to amend it quickly, I bet !!
Shower of bl**dy ****wit clowns, they're a waste of rations !!!
When it comes to governmental agencies. it's like that on both sides of the pond no matter what agency it is. I had cordless phone batteries not delivered even though they were listed as delivered. I to re-order and the same thing almost happened twice. I waited for the carrier and asked if she had a package for me. She said no and I asked her to check. It was in the bottom of her pouch and she didn't even offer to apologize for for not checking before.Postal workers are some of the most incompetent people I've ever dealt with.

Last edited:
The really annoying part about this ridiculous episode, is that all concerned immediately agree that there is a major error - even before looking at the actual value, in Canadian Dollars, but no one is prepared to accept responsibility and press a couple of computer keys to rectify it.
Bl**dy ludicrous - it'll probably cost more in computer time and man-hours to issue the authority to have the parcel returned to sender !!
Whatever happened to common sense, pride in a job, and ensuring that a service, paid for, is completed efficiently and correctly ?!!
I just hope that whoever messed up in the first place, has a visit from Santa, who's big boots will displace all the soot in the chimney, and dislodge the brick work, all of which ends up on the carper and ruins that individual's bl**dy Christmas - bl**dy Rs hole !!

The really annoying part about this ridiculous episode, is that all concerned immediately agree that there is a major error - even before looking at the actual value, in Canadian Dollars, but no one is prepared to accept responsibility and press a couple of computer keys to rectify it.
Bl**dy ludicrous - it'll probably cost more in computer time and man-hours to issue the authority to have the parcel returned to sender !!
Whatever happened to common sense, pride in a job, and ensuring that a service, paid for, is completed efficiently and correctly ?!!
I just hope that whoever messed up in the first place, has a visit from Santa, who's big boots will displace all the soot in the chimney, and dislodge the brick work, all of which ends up on the carper and ruins that individual's bl**dy Christmas - bl**dy Rs hole !!
With any luck, they will also slip and impale their bums on a twelve inch barrel cactus.

Dealing with civil servants can be one of the most frustrating experiences one has to endure. I've had to deal with them at all levels and in various capacities, over the years.

Not surprisingly, there were several occasions where a contract was kicked out because they submitted a form to me for a job to be filled out and returned upon completion for billing, and they declined payment because the form was invalid - all because of a typographical error that they had made on the original form!!

It worked for Obama and Hillary is very good at it too. Politics is full of stinkers.

I dont know or even care what Obama, Hillary or any US politician has to say thats something for the US voter to worry about but when that clown Trump mouths off about two cities he knows nothing about then I get annoyed. Paris and London have nothing to do with his campaign so STF up and concentrate on US international and domestic policies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back