**** DONE: GB-57 1/48 Bf 109E-3 Swiss – WWII Foreign Service

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Hugh.

The hot weather has passed, thank goodness it was 36C yesterday. Anyway, I've been in the garage covering this little Swiss girl in all white. I decided that this was a better option than masking as some areas have just red and these parts are covered by the decal sheet and I thought that by placing them all on a white backing, I'd hopefully get a better continuity in the red.
Like Bill, I'm kind of sold on these SMS Acrylic Lacquers This on being PL02 White.

20230320 1.JPG

20230320 2.JPG

The array of red decal to be applied.
20230320 3.JPG

:D

It just so happens that about a month ago I decided to change from the Humbrol enamels to an all acrylic paint supply and like you I've gone mainly for Tamiya especially for the hand painting aspect and the SMS with some Vallejo Air for the spay paint. I'm waiting on Postman Pat to come calling soon with more new paints. :D

It just so happens that about a month ago I decided to change from the Humbrol enamels to an all acrylic paint supply and like you I've gone mainly for Tamiya especially for the hand painting aspect and the SMS with some Vallejo Air for the spay paint. I'm waiting on Postman Pat to come calling soon with more new paints. :D
I'm really liking the SMS paints, the air brush cleans up so easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back