**** DONE: GB-60 1/48 P-40 K Kittyhawk III - Zombie Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Due to staff holidays and others being ill, I've worked far too many hours last week and am not off work untill late afternoon tomorrow.
Bit frazzled so just painted and assembled the prop and spinner.

Looks like a 112sqn Kittyhawk now !

20231120_222445.jpg

Still need to paint the exhausts

Looks very nice Karl.
I used to have a 12 squadron Kityhawk in 1/72nd scale on the display shelf but my wife accidently knocked it off and stepped on it. I may have been able to repair it, but she panicked and hid the evidence deep in the trash. Days later I found the red nosed prop on the floor and confronted her with it and she came clean. :lol:

Looks very nice Karl.
I used to have a 12 squadron Kityhawk in 1/72nd scale on the display shelf but my wife accidently knocked it off and stepped on it. I may have been able to repair it, but she panicked and hid the evidence deep in the trash. Days later I found the red nosed prop on the floor and confronted her with it and she came clean. :lol:
She must be a real keeper ! :lol:

Thanks chaps, should get this finished on my next day off.
I had planned a full day on it today but suddenly felt pretty ill last night in bed, the high body temp alarm on my smart watch kept going off, i was burning up then freezing, only got 2 hours sleep, continued all today so only got the above done during my better moments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back