Ar 234 landing
Unfortunately I don't. It is not possible to talk about that here. There are many books that covers the topic.
Actually , the Gallery section of the forum is not for disscussion on such topics but for images. If you want to find out something I suggest creatinga new thread in the Aviation section. I hope you may find there a help.

BTW .. the thread about the Ar 234 also should be started in a different section we have for the kind of topics about the aircraft camouflage etc.. Because it is not possible to move it as a whole one I had to leave it here.
Maybe you know the night squadrons of the Luftwaffe then?

Unfortunately I don't. It is not possible to talk about that here. There are many books that covers the topic.
Actually , the Gallery section of the forum is not for disscussion on such topics but for images. If you want to find out something I suggest creatinga new thread in the Aviation section. I hope you may find there a help.

BTW .. the thread about the Ar 234 also should be started in a different section we have for the kind of topics about the aircraft camouflage etc.. Because it is not possible to move it as a whole one I had to leave it here.
There was such a squadron "Nachtjagdgeschwader 1" I wonder if they only flew at night?

May I ask you how old are you?

It has already been covered. Check on my posts on the page 2, 3 and 4 of the thread.

Ar-234 was the carrier of the Ruhrstal X-4?

No, it wasn't. The Ruhrstahl X-4 required the multi-crew due to the manual control system. The Ar234 was a single seater. Secondly Ruhrstahl X-4 has never been introduced into the operational service as the aircraft armament although there was quite a lot of the assembled missiles.

Media information

Category
Unsorted
Added by
Administrator
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back