Ar 234 landing
Firstly the "G" letter is of the wrong colour. In the pic of the WNr. 140608 it can be clearly noticed that the letter was of the white but not of the yellow.
Regarding the replacing of the engines ... actually that's possible. But I didn't find a such info about replacing either one or both engines for the plane. As I said it is more likely that the air intake was repaired. Or what is also possible , it was taken form the another Ar 234 with the higher demarcation line of the camo colours on it. But looking at the part of the engine nacelle I would say it was just repainted by the maintenance crew after the fixing of the damages there. What is more, there wasn't too many of the Ardo jet bombers made and the war was coming to the end. So the shortage of the spare parts was the common thing at that time. As a result, it was easier to repair and paint the part of the engine cowling than find and replacing it with a new one or taken from the another plane.
See the image below. Can you see? The air intake was also repainted almost overall.

ar234_09-jpg.339996

the source: Arado Ar234 Blitz

You probably know the standard camouflage on the Arado 234, which consists of broken figures, tell me. Does the paint they were painted with wash off easily or is it durable?

The standard camouflage for the Ar 234 was the RLM 70/71/65. However in 1944 the RLM introduced the RLM 81/82/76 colours. But at the same time it was allowed to use the old colours until the existing paint stocks would be exhausted. The paints were durable.

The standard camouflage for the Ar 234 was the RLM 70/71/65. However in 1944 the RLM introduced the RLM 81/82/76 colours. But at the same time it was allowed to use the old colours until the existing paint stocks would be exhausted. The paints were durable.
Do you have a photo of the Ar-234 in RLM 70/71/65 colors?

Стандартным камуфляжем для Ar 234 был

. Однако в 1944 году RLM ввело цвета RLM 81/82/76. Но в то же время разрешалось использовать старые цвета до тех пор, пока не будут исчерпаны имеющиеся запасы краски. Краски были долговечными.
Do you happen to know a more precise date for the adoption of RLM 70/71/65 paint into service?

As far as I know, these colors were used by the Luftwaffe until the summer of 1944. Here... And here the question immediately arises: were the ar-234 b-2 t9+KH painted in the old colors? After all, Sommer brought the T9+KH to the unit on October 14-30.

Do you happen to know what the serial number was for the f1+AD aircraft?

I recently called 460227 W. N r 154101. What does 460227 mean?

Media information

Category
Unsorted
Added by
Administrator
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back