Ar 234 landing
Видели ли вы где-нибудь под кабиной пилотов такую повторяющуюся букву?

1604837380039-png.601213

1604837484877-png.601216

Кстати, я отредактировал свой пост выше и добавил информацию о камуфляжных пятнах RLM76 на капоте двигателя.
web.jpg

Have you seen a such repeated letter anywhere under the cockpit?

BTW I edited my post above and added the info on the RLM76 camo spots on the engine cowling.
Was there an Ar 234 C-3, WIN 250125, 20/EJ6 2, Bertin-Tempelino, Germany, autumn 1945? And do you have a photograph of him? As far as I know, he was the carrier of the Mini Arado.

Last edited:
Видели ли вы где-нибудь под кабиной пилотов такую повторяющуюся букву?

Кстати, я отредактировал свой пост выше и добавил информацию о камуфляжных пятнах RLM76 на капоте двигателя.
images

Actually I haven't noticed in any of the WW2 orginal images of the Ar 234 the kind of markings. But even if .. like in the pic you posted above ... the letter would be of the squadron colour. In the same way the front rings of the engine nacelles. The planes of the Kampfgeschwader Staff ( headquarters ) could be an exception though. ANd the F1+AA was just the aircraft of the KG Stab.

See my answer in the post above.
I'm asking again ... do you see any letter in the pics of the F1+AA? There are at least 4 images of her with the cockpit area seen. There is no letter in all of them seen.

See my answer in the post above.
I'm asking again ... do you see any letter in the pics of the F1+AA? There are at least 4 images of her with the cockpit area seen. There is no letter in all of them seen.
Fine. I understand you. Did night camouflage really exist on the Arado? As far as I know, the bottom of the AR-234 was sometimes painted matte black to prevent the spotlights from reflecting off the bottom. But is this true? Any photos?

IMHO .... the night camouflade wasn't used. In any of known by me books on the Arado jet bomber can't be found an image with the kind of the camo applied. If the undersides were painted black ... the Ar 234 was designed as the day bomber but not a night fighter. Of course there is a pic of Ar 234 with the Radar FuG antennae but it doesn't mean Germans introduced it to the mass production. It was just a modified a day bomber in order to check the possibilities of a such plane. Never entered to production. I think that most of the light grey camouflaged night Ar 234 seen in the rendited profiles are the guess of the authors only taking the night Me 262 as the examples.

And to make it clear. Here is enlarged shot of the F1+AA nose at the starboard. Any letter under the cockpit. But please notice the light painted front rings of the engine nacelle. It indicates the Stab colour there I mean the light blue.

arado-ar-234b-2-f1-aa_c-jpg.793721

Media information

Category
Unsorted
Added by
Administrator
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media