Ar 234 landing
Again this is a question that has nothing in common with the Ar 234.
But I may answer ... if you mean the factory drawings I haven't seen any of these and doubt if these exist.

Again this is a question that has nothing in common with the Ar 234.
But I may answer ... if you mean the factory drawings I haven't seen any of these and doubt if these exist.
I'm looking for them now, and for the C-1 modification. They're all different on the Internet.
fw200.gif

fw200-2.gif

I guess you mean the Mjr. Batcher's Ar 234B-2 don't you? Mjr Batcher was the cammander of the III./KG76. It means, his plane belonged the Stab Kette/Schwarm ( headquarters flight ) of the III Gruppe. According to the RLM orders for Luftwaffe markings of the units, the Stab of the III Gruppe used the green colour for the individual letter and the "D" as the last letter of the unit code. It resulted in the full unit code F1+AD where the A was of the green and the D of the black.

Do you understand?

I guess you mean the Mjr. Batcher's Ar 234B-2 don't you? Mjr Batcher was the cammander of the III./KG76. It means, his plane belonged the Stab Kette/Schwarm ( headquarters flight ) of the III Gruppe. According to the RLM orders for Luftwaffe markings of the units, the Stab of the III Gruppe used the green colour for the individual letter and the "D" as the last letter of the unit code. It resulted in the full unit code F1+AD where the A was of the green and the D of the black.

Do you understand?
What about other colors?

No. The individual letters were also of the green but the last letter of the code was different.
the Stab of the I Gruppe had the black B
the Stab of the II Gruppe had the black C
the Stab of the III Gruppe had the black D
the Stab of the IV Gruppe had the black F
the Stab of the V Gruppe had the black G

Media information

Category
Unsorted
Added by
Administrator
Date added
View count