Administrator

Henschel Hs 126B-1

Shown here is a Hs 126B-1 undergoing Luftwaffe acceptance trials.

Henschel Hs 126B-1
Administrator, Mar 25, 2006
    • Hobilar
      Introduced during the summer of 1939 the Hs-126B-1 was powered by either the 850 hp Brumo 323A-1 or 900 hp Brumo 323A-2 radial piston engine, and was equipped with FuG-17 radio. The Luftwaffe employed generally these machines in their reconnaissance squadrons until 1943, when they were replaced by the Fw-189.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Unsorted
    Uploaded By:
    Administrator
    Date:
    Mar 25, 2006
    View Count:
    3,520
    Comment Count:
    1