Shown here is HMS Curzon (ex-DE-84) in July 1945. She carried the Admiralty standard light scheme with a sea blue panel and light grey hull and upper works. The pendant number in this case appears to match the sea blue panel. Note USN life rafts on bridge sides and RN pattern amidships. This ship has a twin 40 mm Bofors gun with its linked director aft, plus added 20 mm Oerlikons amidships. Depyh charge stowage is reduced, whaler added, and danbuoys are carried on the after guard rails (MoD).