Recent content by Crimea_River

  1. Crimea_River

    AI slop on this forum

    He lost me at "Mdash". And what the f!ck is an LLM? Sure must be simple to some people but I'm not one of them, sorry.
  2. Crimea_River

    Another Tiger 1 now runs !

    Want one for defensive driving purposes.
  3. Crimea_River

    WWI German Albatros D.Va - Build

    Really nice.
  4. Crimea_River

    AI slop on this forum

    Enlighten me please.
  5. Crimea_River

    Doras Galoras - Unofficial GB

    Agree about the yellow. RAF Sky is a decent equivalent for that late war greenish RLM65. Nice to see this one getting some love though.
  6. Crimea_River

    Parafilm M

    Only heard of it now you mention it.
  7. Crimea_River

    MY WORLD

    Finding new toys to keep you busy over the coming winter.
  8. Crimea_River

    GWH 1/32 Curtiss 81-A2 Hawk-AVG, Pappy Boyington's White 21

    I have an old electric toothbrush that stopped working. I was thinking of fixing it and using it for sanding!
  9. Crimea_River

    GWH 1/32 Curtiss 81-A2 Hawk-AVG, Pappy Boyington's White 21

    Awesome work as always John. What is than fancy red sanding device you have there?
  10. Crimea_River

    Airfix 1/48 F-51D Mustang

    Very nice. Yeah, I don't have a huge list of superlatives either.
  11. Crimea_River

    1/48th X-1 and X-1B Beauty & the Beast

    With Karl. Sounds like you'll have lots of bench time though.
  12. Crimea_River

    100 Plus Missions

    Mosquito LR503 did 213 ops. F For Freddie - Calgary's VE Day Tragedy
Back