1/48 Hasegawa Bf109F-2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh, man, oh, man..... that is what I call GORGEOUS!!! Great attention to detail and weathering all around! I certainly can learn from you, waterman!

Oh, man, oh, man..... that is what I call GORGEOUS!!! Great attention to detail and weathering all around! I certainly can learn from you, waterman!

Thank you kindly! Truth is you don't want to learn from me. Much of the weathering and painting came from this video:

Floyd Werner Jr.'s Master Class Video (DVD)...Master Class Clinic #1 "Building the Bf-109G-6."

No affiliation with the company, but I highly recommend it. The video does a great job demonstrating the mottling technique. Probably viewed it 10 times before trying it on this build.

Last edited:
Thanks for the video details. Will try and seek it out. Got any sources to look up?

I'm not sure what you mean by sources.

If you are referring to where you might purchase the video, the url printed on the DVD jacket says おまちくださã"ã€', but the link doesn't seem to work. However, I see it is available on Ebay from the man himself...go to Ebay and do an Advanced search for seller: floydwernerjr

If you are interested in other sources I used to obtain information, etc...I can forward you all the links I saved. Just provide me your email address via private message and I'll forward them to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back