1/48 scale fleet air arm decals (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

rochie

Staff
Mod
right gents i would love to do a fleet air arm corsair for the PTO group build but for the life of me can't find any to buy !
so i would appreciate any help in finding a set of 1/48 scale decals for a pacific theatre royal navy corsair to go on my tamiya F4U-1 A/D

Nice Cory! :) Look forward to your build Karl! :D

Terry ,in the PTO build who will be the judges? the same as the "Reich Defense" judges? or will you be entering something that will actually go in the running?

Daniel, the judges for all the GB's from the PTO one onwards will be the same, unless Wayne wants to 'compete', but there are also two additions.
I'm sure you will all be pleased to here that Dan will also be judging, as befits his 'official' position as a 'mod', and also the good doctor, Herr Professor 'Wunderkind' Wojtek!
So now we ALL have our work cut-out, don't we?!!
Within the next week or so, a new set of guidelines and rules will be published, which should help to avoid any misunderstandings or confusion, and these will be posted separately, possibly/probably in PDF format, so that they can be downloaded and filed.

With Dan and Wojtek joining in, there are now 7 judges.
These are:-
Dan
Eric (evangilder)
Erich
Matt
Wayne
Wojtek
and Me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back