Apr 1, 2021 #441 T Bolt Colonel 14,260 4,823 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois For a second there I thought you finished it Jim......and a model too
Apr 12, 2021 #442 SANCER Senior Master Sergeant 3,025 642 Joined Aug 21, 2014 Location México City Hola Jim I had not stopped here for a long time, it is a beautiful hangar that you have, and the lighting is fantastic. As colleagues say, you need to put something to light up at night! Es una impresionante barba la tuya,... estoy lejos de lucir una así Un abrazo & cheers
Hola Jim I had not stopped here for a long time, it is a beautiful hangar that you have, and the lighting is fantastic. As colleagues say, you need to put something to light up at night! Es una impresionante barba la tuya,... estoy lejos de lucir una así Un abrazo & cheers
Apr 12, 2021 Thread starter #443 Capt. Vick Moderator Staff Mod 14,077 6,402 Joined Jul 23, 2008 Location Long Island, New York I know, I know! Progress has been made, believe me.
Apr 12, 2021 #444 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Man, some people take forever to do things........................
Apr 12, 2021 Thread starter #445 Capt. Vick Moderator Staff Mod 14,077 6,402 Joined Jul 23, 2008 Location Long Island, New York Ain't that the truth!