- Thread starter
- #12,581
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I was researching colors and units since I managed to get another one for the stash.New one for me.
Should a fire begin, who would remain to use the hand held fire extinguishers mounted on the front, and could they put out the fire?
You can run, but not fast enough!Should a fire begin, who would remain to use the hand held fire extinguishers mounted on the front, and could they put out the fire?
Does anyone know of a list of TV and movie credits this plane might have? I assume it was modded for Tora Tora Tora.Commemorative Air Force Harvard Mk-IV c/n CCF4-117, N15799, Zero Replica, AI-113, Grand Junction Airshow, Walker Field, 11 October 2015 FLIK
View attachment 828287
It was. There is a picture of a formation of them, but I didn't grab it. I will have to find it and post it for you.Does anyone know of a list of TV and movie credits this plane might have? I assume it was modded for Tora Tora Tora.