1938 Flug Sport magazines

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Found these floating around the net. Thought some would be interested in them. They are complete magazines published in 1938 so if some one has problems with them let me know and I will remove them.

Enjoy!!!

Attachments

• Flugsport 14 1938 6.pdf
    30 MB · Views: 266
  • Flugsport 18 1938 31.pdf
    32.2 MB · Views: 399
  • Flugsport 21 1938 12.pdf
    30.1 MB · Views: 302
  • Flugsport 12 1938 8.pdf
    31.3 MB · Views: 302
Hey, thanks for this...

One question though...are some of the pages messed up, or is it my download? It seems like every-other page has some data missing (it looks like the page was cut in vertical strips then put back together wrong...missing data repeated "strips")... :rolleyes:

Hey, thanks for this...

One question though...are some of the pages messed up, or is it my download? It seems like every-other page has some data missing (it looks like the page was cut in vertical strips then put back together wrong...missing data repeated "strips")... :rolleyes:

I will have to take a closer look later today. Im not sure on the page order since I cant read German. I thought the pictures made for some interesting stuff and the reason why I posted them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back