1939 Soviet bombing manual

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
1939 Soviet Bombing manual. Sorry its in Djvu format but still an interesting manual though written in Russian.

Enjoy!!!!

Attachments

• Soviet bombing manual.rar
    2.8 MB · Views: 160
I don't know why but I can't extract the file. I have all the proper software for extraction viewing... :(

Hi proton45,

Make sure you have a Djvu software to open as this is not a pdf file which might be the reason. I just downloaded it and had no problems. An questions please feel free to ask.

Paul

Thanks for the help...the unrar program I was using was having trouble with the Cyrillic alphabet. Its very hard to rename a file that you have not un-zipped yet (lol). I got a new unrar program... :)

Another great find, Micdrow! Keep the Soviet stuff coming. This manual kind of puts to the lie the idea that everything the VVS (Red Air Force) did was seat of the pants. There was a considerable amount of testing and empirical data compiled by the Soviets before and during the war regarding flying and tactics. Whether in the frantic atmosphere of the GPW the pilots actually had the luxury of reading these fine theoretical documents is another matter. Still, thank you, once again!

Venganza

what is a good free Djvu format reader?
or converters from Djvu 2 pdf ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back