1945 Russian Flight Training Manual (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Not exactly sure what manual this is but appears to be a 1945 flight or combat instruction manual. In russian but plenty of pictures also. Well worth a look. Any body read russian for confermation?

Enjoy!!!

Attachments

• 1945 Russian flight manual.pdf
    26.1 MB · Views: 571
Not exactly sure what manual this is but appears to be a 1945 flight or combat instruction manual. In russian but plenty of pictures also. Well worth a look. Any body read russian for confermation?

Enjoy!!!

wow good stuff Micdrow!

this is a fighter combat instruction manual indeed , issued by the Officers HighSchool of VVS RKKA. This book is signed, check the second page : "to the Col General twice the Hero of the Soviet Union Hrjukin T.T."! (this guy here: Хрюкин, ТимоÑ"ей ТимоÑ"еевич â€" Ð'икипедия) Pretty rare find I must say! Thanks a lot Micdrow!

wow good stuff Micdrow!

this is a fighter combat instruction manual indeed , issued by the Officers HighSchool of VVS RKKA. This book is signed, check the second page : "to the Col General twice the Hero of the Soviet Union Hrjukin T.T."! (this guy here: Хрюкин, ТимоÑ"ей ТимоÑ"еевич â€" Ð'икипедия) Pretty rare find I must say! Thanks a lot Micdrow!

Many thanks Ramierzz, glad to here this is useful to some one.

Enjoy!!!

Another great find, Micdrow! Keep those Soviet manuals coming. I really need to learn how to read Russian, not just transliterate from Kyrillic (which I can do, slowly).

Venganza

Downloading now, thank you. Trying to learn Russian and its a slow process, but hugely enjoyable.

cheers..................eccles

Enjoy!!!

The book was issued by the Officers-Head Teachers of VVS RKKA (Red Army Air Force) High School of Air Combat and prezented to the Genera-Colonel twice the Hero of the Soviet Union Hrjukin T.T - ( he was one from the head commanders of the famous russian fighter-expert Aleksandr Pokrishkin)

Fantastic post thanks!
The book is very rare valuable

P.S. My language is russian so I can easy read but I am not a pilot and many special words for me unknown:
difficult to translate http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/images/smilies/icon_exclaim.gif

You can provide the word (perhaps in latin transcription), so we'd be be able to crunch it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back