gillescollaveri
Airman
- 86
- Dec 25, 2020
Dear all ,
I am working on the day of 25 June 1944 when US Air Force launched a big operation in the South of France and three pilots from the 31st fighter Group submitted claims that particular day.
I look for the combat reports of these three pilots, namely :
BROWN CARL H, 2LT, AO00681601, 307FTR SQ
RIDDLE ROBERT E, 1LT, AO00677013, 307FTR SQ
MCCORKLE CHARLES M, COL, O00020239, 31FTR GP
I asked to the 31st fighter group web site but got no feedbacK.
The background: we have identified a JG200 Bf109 crash site near Aix en Provence and we would like to rebuild the whole story of that day.
Thanks for your help.
Gilles
I am working on the day of 25 June 1944 when US Air Force launched a big operation in the South of France and three pilots from the 31st fighter Group submitted claims that particular day.
I look for the combat reports of these three pilots, namely :
BROWN CARL H, 2LT, AO00681601, 307FTR SQ
RIDDLE ROBERT E, 1LT, AO00677013, 307FTR SQ
MCCORKLE CHARLES M, COL, O00020239, 31FTR GP
I asked to the 31st fighter group web site but got no feedbacK.
The background: we have identified a JG200 Bf109 crash site near Aix en Provence and we would like to rebuild the whole story of that day.
Thanks for your help.
Gilles