Apr 17, 2024 #1 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,856 40,253 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... VS.... Which is the better one?
Apr 17, 2024 #2 Donivanp Colonel 12,424 12,888 Joined Feb 23, 2014 Location Katy Texas I have both, the better bet is on the HB kit. The Kinetic can be a bit fiddly in places especially if you want the wings unfolded. Both kits get good reviews and would be good and I would base my choice on price.
I have both, the better bet is on the HB kit. The Kinetic can be a bit fiddly in places especially if you want the wings unfolded. Both kits get good reviews and would be good and I would base my choice on price.
Apr 18, 2024 #3 GreenKnight121 Staff Sergeant 913 1,795 Joined Mar 16, 2014 Does the Kinetic have the altered radome and FLIR turret ball options for the -E variant?
Apr 18, 2024 #4 Donivanp Colonel 12,424 12,888 Joined Feb 23, 2014 Location Katy Texas GreenKnight121 said: Does the Kinetic have the altered radome and FLIR turret ball options for the -E variant? Click to expand... Not in this iteration, This an A or early E. If you get the "E" only than yes it does.
GreenKnight121 said: Does the Kinetic have the altered radome and FLIR turret ball options for the -E variant? Click to expand... Not in this iteration, This an A or early E. If you get the "E" only than yes it does.