A manned and suicide bomb

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Someone already posted it was a still from a movie.
But I noticed one of the workers in the picture is looking right at the camera, they don't usually let that get by in a movie.

And the M23 painted on the tail, you'd think any producer would insist on a swastika there for dramatic effect
Hanna was petite, and that woman looks a little taller that that. I tried to enlarge the pictures to try and see her nose, Hanna has a fairly prominent nose, but no luck there.

Greg, really great video you guys did a great job.
I knew that they (Germans) could and did run the Argus "at idle" standing still as there are videos of the Germans launching them at Britain.
Dave, was not aware of a static launch system for the 103 as the only thing I have is that they were carried by He 111 and released near their targets

In some of the old German clips, if you know what to listen for, you can hear the compressed air for idle startup, before they transition to high power. We had never noticed it until we had to do it ourselves. When we did, and then re-watched the videos, we could hear it clearly in the background since we all knew what to listen for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back