May 7, 2025 #21 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,526 26,856 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com Maximus_823 said: Wow that's when I was 3. Click to expand... I've been a member since 2008, so you were like -4 years old...
Maximus_823 said: Wow that's when I was 3. Click to expand... I've been a member since 2008, so you were like -4 years old...
May 7, 2025 #22 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,920 21,899 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY I'm frequently mistaken for an adult because of my age.
May 7, 2025 #23 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany SaparotRob said: I'm frequently mistaken for an adult because of my age. Click to expand...
May 7, 2025 #24 Thumpalumpacus Colonel 12,050 19,356 Joined Feb 5, 2021 Location Tejas Maximus_823 said: Wow that's when I was 3. Click to expand... Pull up a seat, Grasshopper.
May 8, 2025 Thread starter #25 thegermanduck Recruit 7 2 Joined May 5, 2025 Location Lebanon, lives in America GrauGeist said: Why is the Fw190A-4/Trop not on the list? Click to expand... Mb sorry. I added it Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2025