I have built the SB2U-1 version (from a -3 kit) and I have a complete build report on Scalemates. It's a nice kit that requires a bit of care. The main error is in the rendition of the wings surface.我已组装了SB2U-1型号(使用的是-3套件),并在Scalemates上发布了完整的组装报告。这是一款不错的套件,但需要一些细心操作。主要的误差在于机翼表面的还原。
I'm not sure what changed in the British version but I'm sure it's not corrected by Academy, as Accurate Miniatures never made a specific kit from it.我不确定英国版到底发生了什么变化,但我可以肯定,这并未得到Academy的更正,因为Accurate Miniatures从未据此推出过专门的模型套件。
If the Chesapeake were actually the undelivered French models (France only received a few before capitulation), you would be better off getting the Azur reboxing of the kit, which has updated parts, including wings with more accurate surface.如果切萨皮克号确实就是那些未交付的法国模型(法国在投降前仅收到了几套),那么您最好选择阿祖尔重新包装的套件,该版本采用了更新的零件,包括翼面更加精确的细节。
If accuracy is not a big concern, the kit will do. AM kits, while not up to eduard current standards, were top notch when they were produced.如果对精度要求不高,这套模型就足够了。AM公司的套件虽然已不符合爱德华目前的标准,但在当年生产时可是顶级水准。
The album of my build:我的作品专辑:
Photoalbum by bobolex in scale 1:48: Accurate Miniatures Vought SB2U Vindicator build
www.scalemates.com
[URL展开="true"]
bobolex - Albums