Feb 9, 2024 #1 wingnutz Airman 1st Class 280 72 Joined Apr 20, 2007 Location Singapore Inspired by Masters of the Air, test-fitting my Academy 1/72 B-17E "Pacific Theater" kit. Hopefully I can finish this by 2024
Inspired by Masters of the Air, test-fitting my Academy 1/72 B-17E "Pacific Theater" kit. Hopefully I can finish this by 2024
Feb 9, 2024 Thread starter #2 wingnutz Airman 1st Class 280 72 Joined Apr 20, 2007 Location Singapore wingnutz said: View attachment 762645 Inspired by Masters of the Air, test-fitting my Academy 1/72 B-17E "Pacific Theater" kit. Hopefully I can finish this by 2024 Click to expand... Decal options
wingnutz said: View attachment 762645 Inspired by Masters of the Air, test-fitting my Academy 1/72 B-17E "Pacific Theater" kit. Hopefully I can finish this by 2024 Click to expand... Decal options
Feb 9, 2024 #3 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,892 21,880 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Wonderful subject!
Feb 10, 2024 #4 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,561 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra wingnutz said: View attachment 762645 Inspired by Masters of the Air, test-fitting my Academy 1/72 B-17E "Pacific Theater" kit. Hopefully I can finish this by 2024 Click to expand... Good on you. I'll be watching episode 4 tonight.
wingnutz said: View attachment 762645 Inspired by Masters of the Air, test-fitting my Academy 1/72 B-17E "Pacific Theater" kit. Hopefully I can finish this by 2024 Click to expand... Good on you. I'll be watching episode 4 tonight.
Feb 10, 2024 #5 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,258 38,767 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Feb 20, 2024 #6 Warbirdnutball Airman 1st Class 184 167 Joined Aug 14, 2020 wingnutz said: View attachment 762645 Inspired by Masters of the Air, test-fitting my Academy 1/72 B-17E "Pacific Theater" kit. Hopefully I can finish this by 2024 Click to expand... That looks really impressive! I'd love to see the finished project. I wish they'd bring back the shark-tailed B-17s. I missed out on those and really wanted to do one. Last edited: Feb 28, 2024
wingnutz said: View attachment 762645 Inspired by Masters of the Air, test-fitting my Academy 1/72 B-17E "Pacific Theater" kit. Hopefully I can finish this by 2024 Click to expand... That looks really impressive! I'd love to see the finished project. I wish they'd bring back the shark-tailed B-17s. I missed out on those and really wanted to do one.
Feb 22, 2024 #7 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,859 11,581 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Looks good so far!
Apr 13, 2024 Thread starter #8 wingnutz Airman 1st Class 280 72 Joined Apr 20, 2007 Location Singapore Reading through online references…half the fun…
Apr 23, 2024 Thread starter #9 wingnutz Airman 1st Class 280 72 Joined Apr 20, 2007 Location Singapore More inspirational work…Monogram 1/48 B-17G Flying Fortress
Apr 23, 2024 #10 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,561 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra wingnutz said: More inspirational work…Monogram 1/48 B-17G Flying Fortress Click to expand... Very inspiring and brilliantly done.
wingnutz said: More inspirational work…Monogram 1/48 B-17G Flying Fortress Click to expand... Very inspiring and brilliantly done.