Accept.

Alloy, I see the Manson lyrics in your sig - saw him thursday - f*cking great.
 
Alloy, I see the Manson lyrics in your sig - saw him thursday - f*cking great.

Manson allways puts on a good show. Ive seen him twice now. The best was in 1997 at Blind Mans Ball in Stuttgart, Germany. It was a concert headlined by Metallica and Marylin Manson, Bush and Clawfinger were there.

Manson had his famous Anti Christ Superstar/Mr. President set up where he did his speach behind the podium (with the long red flags hanging in the background) and then his speach went straight into "The Beautiful People".

Pretty fricken crazy!
 
During the show I saw he did that, along with about a million other gadgets and show stoppers.
 
In 2006 I saw him the last time and he did this whole thing on stilts and everything. I really enjoyed the keybordist who had his keyboards hanging from a noose.
 
Ps 2, pi just found the original game to be so advanced for its time and now Vice City Stories if anything is a step back from san andreas however the cousin ed/ laslow combination is amusing.
 
I was going to see him when he came in August, I believe it was, but I didn't have the 50 dollars (I think it was) to go. I have a job now, so if he comes back I'm going. I'll probably end up going alone because none of my friends care for MM, but whatever.

Yeah, Antichrist Superstar is the song I've always loved, and I dream of seeing live. That riff gets me goin' me every time. I set my stereo ablaze to it, and damn it sounds good. Lunchbox and Wrapped In Plastic are my other faves. Oh and Negative Three from the Spooky Kids stuff is great. :)
 
Ps 2, pi just found the original game to be so advanced for its time and now Vice City Stories if anything is a step back from san andreas however the cousin ed/ laslow combination is amusing.

yea that was pretty cool especially whencousin ed says to lazlow before accept plays, "lazlow get over there and put your balls to the wall!" :lol:
 
Anyone ever listen to them? I love 'em personally. Frickin' awesome vocals and great riffs.

If you like heavy metal, check 'em out.

Used to listen to them all the time back in the '80's; made the mistake of "loaning" my Accept albums to my brother (including Balls To The Wall), and I never saw them again (***sound of Stitch kicking himself here***).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back