Lucky13
Forum Mascot
I give to you, the Avro....

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think the "navigator" is just reading a newspaper and the guy in the back is checking some blood samples form the huge bug, using the microscope on board. Maybe the bug is sick? We'll never know....Sic transit Gloria mundi!.....and then you have this mess. Navigator(?) casually reading maps(?), gaping holes in the side. Guy in the background looking at radar or periscope. A huge bug in the ball(?) turret
![]()
As with the nonsense B-24 I just mentioned in my previous post, this must be another work of the same "AI-artist". Here we have an external bomb-bay as well - it's a bomber nevertheless....The front pilot has obviously no legs, same for the top gunner. Just cannot decide is the radio-operator reading a book or sketching something? Or maybe he's some intelligence officer in action?
Aside from the bottom right, I think that these are more just messy photoshop. Still a mess, but better than using AI for this lol. This photoshop style for WarThunder can be blamed on PhlyDaily lmao.
I thought he was doing a Sudoko puzzle.I think the "navigator" is just reading a newspaper and the guy in the back is checking some blood samples form the huge bug, using the microscope on board. Maybe the bug is sick? We'll never know....Sic transit Gloria mundi!
I'm surprised that my cousins across the pond haven't noticed that the Avro Abortion's RAF fin flash is backward.
The rest was so painful to look at, to be honest. Just as I was about to scroll on, I noticed the fin flash.Of all the hideous content in that image and THAT's the flaw you pick on?
Thanks for making me laugh, mate. I have such a love/hate relationship with this thread. It's like being incapable of tearing my eyes away from an impending accident.
wait whats wrong with this