AI Fails (5 Viewers)

I give to you, the Avro....🤨🤔

IMG_20261004_223550.jpg
 
.....and then you have this mess. Navigator(?) casually reading maps(?), gaping holes in the side. Guy in the background looking at radar or periscope. A huge bug in the ball(?) turret
1790981382503-png.png

​
I think the "navigator" is just reading a newspaper and the guy in the back is checking some blood samples form the huge bug, using the microscope on board. Maybe the bug is sick? We'll never know....Sic transit Gloria mundi!
 
I give to you, the Avro....🤨🤔

View attachment 897878
As with the nonsense B-24 I just mentioned in my previous post, this must be another work of the same "AI-artist". Here we have an external bomb-bay as well - it's a bomber nevertheless....The front pilot has obviously no legs, same for the top gunner. Just cannot decide is the radio-operator reading a book or sketching something? Or maybe he's some intelligence officer in action?
 
 
I'm surprised that my cousins across the pond haven't noticed that the Avro Abortion's RAF fin flash is backward.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back