AI Fails (8 Viewers)

This is supposed to be a P-40 cockpit and I can find exactly ZERO correct items in it. The only thing close to correct is the fuel selector.

View attachment 895636
1789793392443.png
 
Last edited:
This is supposed to be a P-40 cockpit and I can find exactly ZERO correct items in it. The only thing close to correct is the fuel selector.

View attachment 895636
But it has the "apple green" zinc chromate, so it has to be authentic...
 
Found this book today.
IMG_6057.jpeg

I don't know is it a real book, a fake Amazon BS or anything else. Is it a re-release or not. But WTF is with the pilot sitting in two cockpits at the same time? And we clearly see the tail of the (supposedly) Me-109 but the glazing is reversed or what. People, WTF is going on?
 
Found this book today.
View attachment 895892
I don't know is it a real book, a fake Amazon BS or anything else. Is it a re-release or not. But WTF is with the pilot sitting in two cockpits at the same time? And we clearly see the tail of the (supposedly) Me-109 but the glazing is reversed or what. People, WTF is going on?

Computer Rendered Artificial Picture CRAP for short.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back