AI Fails (12 Viewers)

There's always a time and a place for some LIRR, right?

View attachment 898411
Oyster Bay engine terminal, N.Y., 1947....

And the best time and place for the LIRR is being retired from it. I loved my time on The Property and knew I would miss it. I had a powerful radio and no adult supervision.
Oyster Bay station and it's yard are rather picturesque.
 
And the best time and place for the LIRR is being retired from it. I loved my time on The Property and knew I would miss it. I had a powerful radio and no adult supervision.
Oyster Bay station and it's yard are rather picturesque.

IMG_20261008_114251.jpg


IMG_20261008_114716.jpg


LIRR Oyster Bay
 
I can hear something rattle down the barrel....in that general direction! 👉🏻👆🏻👇🏻👈🏻
it blows the whole cartridge out with compressed gas and it fires the primer later, like a multistage rocket. Sorta like when we tossed bottle rockets and tried to time the second stage, or taped two together and hoped it would gracefully continue, rather than turn back down before second stage ignition!
 
I think that Lucky13 needs an intervention.
A life with more stale beer and old pickled eggs at the pub is preferable to rotting his brain viewing this stuff.
;)

I'm not gonna argue, pub it is! 🍻
I'm happy to say though, I'm spending less and less on that Face....thingy....book, what a (insert your choice of sentence enhancer here) it has become or, or more so than before! 😆😂
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back