Oliverlovesplanes
Airman 1st Class
- 135
- Mar 9, 2026
I just noticed there isn't really a place to talk about The Mustang And Her Siblings, so I made this thread. I might as well start it off with some pictures!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
I just noticed there isn't really a place to talk about The Mustang And Her Siblings, so I made this thread. I might as well start it off with some pictures!
View attachment 896768 View attachment 896747View attachment 896748View attachment 896749View attachment 896750View attachment 896751View attachment 896752View attachment 896753View attachment 896754View attachment 896755View attachment 896756View attachment 896757View attachment 896758View attachment 896759View attachment 896760View attachment 896761View attachment 896762View attachment 896763View attachment 896764View attachment 896765
My advice.... Don't just look at them, save some pennies and go for a ride, you'll never regret it. This was from 24 years ago and it remains a favorite memory.
View attachment 897410
View attachment 897411View attachment 897412
Ok, so I have to ask - what's going on with the wrecked car in the foreground?
Ok, so I have to ask - what's going on with the wrecked car in the foreground?
I agree, sailplane flying is very pure and enjoyable. It is possibly the cheapest and most enjoyable combination.What turned out to be a heckuva lot of fun for me was a sailplane ride. I had two. It was more economical than warbird flight. I got about a minute and a half of stick time and it was the most fun I had with my clothes on.
What turned out to be a heckuva lot of fun for me was a sailplane ride. I had two. It was more economical than warbird flight. I got about a minute and a half of stick time and it was the most fun I had with my clothes on.