Airpower dominat force in warfare 39-41

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I meant in ships sunk. I forget what the ratio was but the subs sank the Jap merchant fleet. That is why the subs were dominant.

hey guys sorry to revive an old thread here but seeing the other guys thread about his essay reminded me of the one I wrote! I thought id thank you guys you were helpful and I thought id let you know that I did quite well getting an 18/20 for it! I did very well with my studies and got into Law and Commerce YAY!!!

If anyones interested in having a read im more than happy to find it and paste it up, its about 2000 words though!

Hi Watanbe,

>I thought id thank you guys you were helpful and I thought id let you know that I did quite well getting an 18/20 for it! I did very well with my studies and got into Law and Commerce YAY!!!

Hey, congratulations! :) Good move to allow students to pick their own topics freely, I wish I had had such opportunities during my school time, too. Great you made the best out of your oppotunity and scored so well! :)

>If anyones interested in having a read im more than happy to find it and paste it up, its about 2000 words though!

I'd love to read it! 2000 words sounds good - it's a complex topic after all :) I fear there might be a limit in the forum software, though :-/

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

You should be able to post it. I believe the limit is 5000 words and after that you just have to split it up into two posts.

hey guys sorry to revive an old thread here but seeing the other guys thread about his essay reminded me of the one I wrote! I thought id thank you guys you were helpful and I thought id let you know that I did quite well getting an 18/20 for it! I did very well with my studies and got into Law and Commerce YAY!!!

Excellent! well done and congratulations on your achievement mate! :)

Ya with wildcat well done on getting in!:D

Im currently doing a writing and editing course at TAFE. I got a bit shafted on my marks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back