"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I fully believe this Kursk incursion is actually a precursor to a larger breakout - I'm looking towards Crimea.

The amount of attacks against Russian radar/AA along with Command and Control center sites has been intense in recent weeks.

Do the Ukrainians actually have this capability? They're very hard-pressed further north, and no doubt the Russians have repaired and expanded their defenses around Zaporizhia since last year's failed drive. Have they gathered any other reserves?

It'd be nice to see a combined-arms drive southeast, but I think that horse left the barn last year.

I think ukr is relieving pressure on the other front, aswell as getting Putler in a more difficult position poltical in Russia itself.
A third reason is a better hand at the table. As not not important showing to the Western allies it is strong and capable and can even attack. To the public and the politicians.

Users who are viewing this thread