"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This is also very useful to get a picture of the status of the invasion:

More here:

there are some enunciations that russian attack has been ill prepared operation, russian forces are short of all kind of supplies, and their combat looses are mounting far behind worst predictions made by their planners. One of Ukrainian officials send request to red cross to help them transfer bodies of the russian soldiers back to motherland. For today number of killed servicemen for russian army exceeded 4000 + unknown number wounded. Result of today's operation for russian military aviation - they have 3 Su30SM, 2 Su25, 2 IL76MD and 11 helicopters less than in the morning + unknown type combat jet shoot down by their own warship operating close to Odessa. Ukrainians has ambushed Chechen regiment during its approach to combat zone. One of the killed Chechens was regiment commander col. Tushayev.

Hopefully, I don't break the forum rules if I publish some links.
Ukrainian sources in English.
All three are non-government. They are faster to report than official sources but occasionally less accurate.
None should be considered as "neutral" or completely free of censorship, of course. War is war.
The last one is a new English version of the popular war channel managed by volunteers and veterans who are not trying to be "politically correct".
For example, there are videos of RF POWs that are not well protected against "public curiosity" (Geneva Convention 1949, Article 13). Well, it is what is. At least they are safe now.
Ukrainians are very angry. Someone has stepped into a snake den.

Last edited:
last minute info - huge explosion in russian fuel dump close to Lugansk. Possible causes - self-ignition or ukrainian spec forces operating Warmate drone, by the way what this KC135 and KC10 over Romania and Poland are doing? they just circling to to increase greenhouse effect??

Probably a SigInt aircraft claiming to be a KC or there are other aircraft in the area that it's supporting?
Ukraine is getting precise intel from the US on exactly where Russia units are, including fuel trucks. The signals intelligence and communications intercept guys at the Pentagon are probably have a hoot of a time - getting to do what they've always trained for.

Reports of more Javelin missiles arriving. This suggests of course that the Ukranians are already proficient in their use. US sends 300 Javelin missiles to Ukraine in latest military aid during Russia standoff

more than 100 MBTs and 500APCs destroyed - i would say Ukrainians keep learning pretty intensively......

more than 100 MBTs and 500APCs destroyed - i would say Ukrainians keep learning pretty intensively......
Time to start displaying the Russian dead as they're shipped home.

The tankers that are endlessly circling over Eastern European nations are refueling points for increased NATO patrols.

More info:

I've read many accounts and refutations of early kill claims in our Forum. The Ghost of Kiev is very inspiring but I didn't get my hopes up. Let's remember a few threads back we were having a pleasant row over who shot down exactly what.

Edit: Apparently there are doubts about the image. And now it's been deleted from twitter.

Last edited:
This on the other hand I do know about. The autoloader in Russian tanks has no protection other than the outer armor. Anything penetrates? Boom. One less tank and three less tankers. You can tell this was a Russian T-90 from the anti-top attack armor that doesn't appear to have worked.

Gazebo senselessly destroyed.

Users who are viewing this thread