"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What most people don't realize is that Chinese manufacturers produce to their customers specification - and most foreign customers (foremost the USA) obviously only want cheap skate stuff. So no surprise that China's actual industrial knowledge and capability is mostly unknown to the common people outside of China.

E.g. their car-industry is meanwhile absolutely on par with the European manufacturers and in EV tech and numbers even world leader. Same goes for many other products.
The world market for premium cars, is still viewed by them to be negligible and therefore they leave it (for now) to their JV partners.

Last edited:
Remember the post upthread where somebody dug into Putler's childhood and upbringing? The guy's a dedicated "true believer" communist in the religious sense of having been "raised in the faith" (even his elementary school classmates thought he was a little unhinged), and fanatics of that kind are immune to uncomfortable realities and accumulating wisdom with age. He will see what he wants to see and draw the conclusions he wishes to be true. Those he admires most and hopes to emulate or even surpass all made their mark through ruthless violence and cutthroat rivalry, so they're his yellow brick road.

Even the Russian Orthodox Church is endorsing his actions. The whole nation from the Religious Leadership on down is just as demented and as sick as Putin. I totally disconnected socially from a stupid butt munch who had the lack of mental capacity as to refer to Putin as some kind of Christian Crusader fighting evil in Ukraine. Stupid off spring of a promiscuous female dog.

Yum, yum, that Koolaid tastes mighty good, Comrade, da? Even better with a vodka chaser!

I agree on everything except for the communist part. Communism requires a socioeconomic order structured upon the ideas of common or social ownership (usually state ownership) of all property, including the means of production. He is only a believer on the authoritarian methods of soviet communism and the past greatness of the Soviet union/Russian Empire while allowing free market economy, and of course his oligarch friends. Which basically makes him a Fascist or a Nazi.

He is only a believer on the authoritarian methods of soviet communism and the past greatness of the Soviet union/Russian Empire while allowing free market economy, and of course his oligarch friends. Which basically makes him a Fascist or a Nazi.
You see that, I see that, but do you think he does? He grew up in the enforcer side of Soviet communism, and that's what he identifies with. It's all about power and control, and never mind the niceties of academic definitions of the economics. "If the Chinese can play capialist games and still call themselves communists, why can't I?"
Also, don't confuse his current economic system with the one he aspires to. I bet he considers the status quo an evolutionary step toward his eventual goal.

Last edited:
I don't care about the general opinion but those who support Putin are war criminals and that includes so called "civilians". That was the case with Germany in 1945 and applies just as easily to Russia today.
The biggest financial supporters of Putin's invasion are the Germans and other Euros that keep buying his natural gas.

We are forced to buy this gas as we can't fully replace it for now. But this is in the works.
That's the problem is you buy most of your stuff from the cheapest source instead of diversifying your sources.

Imagine somethin happens between China and Taiwan, how to replace the cheap stuff from china and the electronics from Taiwan?

Americans will then complain about the rising costs of their everyday products, when the products have to be made by American workers in America at American wages.

They complain about jobs going overseas, and they rant about "buy American", but in reality they don't want that because they don't want to pay the price for it.

Then they will blame the political party their chosen news source is opposite of without even comprehending that you can't have your cake and eat it too. It's rather funny actually. And sad.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread