"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (6 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just about all of us hope Ukraine has the forces to retake Kherson and I think they do. Reports of Russian forces refusing to fight are frequently reported. RU ammo supplies have been struck as can be seen from reports of reduced Russian artillery fire. There seems to an active "Free Ukraine" force in the oblast. Three important bridges that supply the orcs have been damaged, forcing Russia to stretch their logistics train. Re-supply by the Russians was terrible before the bridges were hit.
I like to believe that when the poorly trained, ill supplied conscripts led by a questionable officer corps come under the full weight and fury of a trained, equipped and motivated Ukrainian Army, the orcs will fold.

Last edited:
1.7 bln Eur contract for 100 Panzerhaubitzen, Germany - Ukraine.
Probably, it will take years to complete but this is the first contract of such scale. Off to a good start...

If it is true that, according to above posts, Antonovskiy bridge is out of commission i don't think defenses can do much without receiving reinforcements/resupplies.
Anything west of Dnipro may become a huge pocket.

Nice work. It's a shame the such action and support wasn't available after Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014. Think where Ukraine defences would be by now. But the future of the UAF is looking better.

I scanned the article on my phone, but it looks a lot of clickbait. What is the one thing that scares him most about Vladimir Putin?
From the article:

Users who are viewing this thread