"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (7 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Russian 2S7M suffered a catastrophic barrel failure, with a 103kg shell traveling about 2100mph (960m/s), I don't want to be anywhere near that when it went boom.

The mother of all cook-offs!

Does Ukraine have the forces to retake Kherson? The Russians have had months to prepare its defences.

Just about all of us hope Ukraine has the forces to retake Kherson and I think they do. Reports of Russian forces refusing to fight are frequently reported. RU ammo supplies have been struck as can be seen from reports of reduced Russian artillery fire. There seems to an active "Free Ukraine" force in the oblast. Three important bridges that supply the orcs have been damaged, forcing Russia to stretch their logistics train. Re-supply by the Russians was terrible before the bridges were hit.
I like to believe that when the poorly trained, ill supplied conscripts led by a questionable officer corps come under the full weight and fury of a trained, equipped and motivated Ukrainian Army, the orcs will fold.

Last edited:
1.7 bln Eur contract for 100 Panzerhaubitzen, Germany - Ukraine.
Probably, it will take years to complete but this is the first contract of such scale. Off to a good start...

FYp9V7XWAAEBRdM.jpg

Does Ukraine have the forces to retake Kherson? The Russians have had months to prepare its defences.

If it is true that, according to above posts, Antonovskiy bridge is out of commission i don't think defenses can do much without receiving reinforcements/resupplies.
Anything west of Dnipro may become a huge pocket.

1.7 bln Eur contract for 100 Panzerhaubitzen, Germany - Ukraine.
Probably, it will take years to complete but this is the first contract of such scale. Off to a good start...

Nice work. It's a shame the such action and support wasn't available after Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014. Think where Ukraine defences would be by now. But the future of the UAF is looking better.

I scanned the article on my phone, but it looks a lot of clickbait. What is the one thing that scares him most about Vladimir Putin?
From the article:

"It seems to me the scariest thing about it is that he is in fact sane, and he understands what he's doing," the President replied. "I'd say that's the scariest conclusion I can make - that he understands what he's doing, he knows how many people he kills. He knows how many people were raped, and by who, and the number of children killed or deported.

"Therefore, I only understand one thing: the world allowed this situation to develop, it allowed such a person to emerge, with that ideology and attitude towards people. The world should understand that this result - this mistake, to allow this situation - is the responsibility of the whole world."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back