"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If Ukraine can get into missile/artillery range of the Kerch Bridge, Putler might not have much choice about Crimea. Crimea is Ukrainian territory according to the nations arming Ukraine. The bridge is fair game. Taking out the bridge would be a game changer.

The comments about peace negotiations by Lavrov are interesting. Putting on my "eternal optimist" hat, I'm wondering if renewed negotiations between Kyiv and Moscow might give Russia a way out of this debacle.
Now that they have the West on their side and the momentum, there's no way the Ukrainians will negotiate until all of Ukraine, especially including Crimea are back in Ukraine hands.

Zelenskyy - Feb. 22, "I don't need a ride. I need ammunition."

Russian soldier - Sept. 14, "I don't need ammunition. I need a ride."

Last edited:
Australia is really showing up Canada. And we're a NATO member FFS. Canada produces one of the best AFV in the LAV series, but we send no armed variants to Ukraine? Apparently we sent 39 unarmed LAVs, without turrets, sights, etc. WTH?

How the hell can this thing defend itself?

This is what we should be sending!

because it will be sent in back order?

I've seen some reports of Russian forces in Ukraine mutinying (Sun, Daily Mail, Daily Express). Does anybody think that a) these are reliable and b), if reliable, does this make Putin more likely to escalate?

Users who are viewing this thread