also... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Aggie08

Staff Sergeant
Apr 15, 2005
Texas
Check this out! Cool stuff.

Attachments

• ferrari_vs_eurofighter_169.wmv
    1.7 MB · Views: 75
The last airshow I was at (Moffett Field) featured a drag race between a Dodge Viper with 500 horsepower and an F-18 Hornet.

The Hornet edged out the Viper near the end and blasted into the sky with full afterburners at a high angle. The ground shook. It literally gave me goosebumps. Awesome.

I know that in the magazine Motor Trend (you Europeans don't get it) they put a Viper, a Corvette and a Mustang I think against F/A-18's, just as sort of cool story. There are plenty of cars out there who could destroy a fighter in the 1/4 mile but this was more for some cool pictures. And cool they were. 8)

yes but after the quarter mile i'd have to give the advantage to the plane, unless the plane doesn't move at all, simply sits at the start, and destroys the car with a missile......

Aggie08 said:
I know that in the magazine Motor Trend (you Europeans don't get it) they put a Viper, a Corvette and a Mustang I think against F/A-18's, just as sort of cool story. There are plenty of cars out there who could destroy a fighter in the 1/4 mile but this was more for some cool pictures. And cool they were. 8)

Top Gear magazine done that with the same three cars at the Top Gun training school :D

man how cool would that be, some of the fastest machines in the world all playing together...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back