AP1275 wanted (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

WILLOCK

Recruit
Jan 5, 2023
Sweden
Hi would anyone have a complete(ish) copy of AP1275 that I could get a copy of as I am involved in a complete restoration project and there are a bunch of gauges that will be included. I have some other interesting manuals which I can trade in exchange.

I am pretty sure I already posted that a couple of years back. Do a search and if you cant find it PM me and I will post send it to you - from memory I have three versions though one is incomplete.
That would be brilliant thanks a lot. I will do the search and get back to you if needs be. Thanks again for the offer. Will

It looks like I only posted a small part so I will add the rest over the next few days. I will post one complete that I got from the Polish Air Museum that is dated 1920s then the rest.

It looks like I only posted a small part so I will add the rest over the next few days. I will post one complete that I got from the Polish Air Museum that is dated 1920s then the rest.
Wow thank you very much it is most appreciated.

That would be great for me too thanks.

You need to be more specific, as there's AP1275A for general instruments, and AP1275B for navigation instruments.
They are both hundreds of pages long, and full of useful internal details and even how to use in some cases,
I bought complete copies of them years ago, and my source relied on them for income.
I'll ask Malcolm if he is still selling, as I feel that I would be betraying him if I uploaded free copies.
Cheers, Mike

Hi Mike
its the AP1275A I was specifically after. I actually bought a copy of the AP1275A manual from Malcolm Goosey at RAF surplus recently but it was the older AP1275 which I received. I do not know if there is a big difference between AP1275 and AP1275A and still lots of good info so I am not complaining but I suspect the AP1275A will have more of the electrically operated instruments which I am specifically interested in.
Regards
Will

You need to be more specific, as there's AP1275A for general instruments, and AP1275B for navigation instruments.
They are both hundreds of pages long, and full of useful internal details and even how to use in some cases,
I bought complete copies of them years ago, and my source relied on them for income.
I'll ask Malcolm if he is still selling, as I feel that I would be betraying him if I uploaded free copies.
Cheers, Mike

I am very pleased that you are ethical on this Mike.

I post manuals from my collection with a watermark to reduce the number of dishonest scum who grab manuals of other sites and then sell them. It does not stop all of them though.

Far too often I see manuals from sites like Malcolms and Udo Hafners being sold by other people who have are making money from those peoples hard work and expensive collections and depriving them of their income.

Hi Mike
its the AP1275A I was specifically after. I actually bought a copy of the AP1275A manual from Malcolm Goosey at RAF surplus recently but it was the older AP1275 which I received. I do not know if there is a big difference between AP1275 and AP1275A and still lots of good info so I am not complaining but I suspect the AP1275A will have more of the electrically operated instruments which I am specifically interested in.
Regards
Will
Hi Will,
OK, we're talking about the same man.
I suggest that you raise that point with Malcolm, I'm certain that he will sort it out for you.
For all others who are interested:
Regards, Mike

Last edited:
I have only dealt with him once but that was 100% positive so I would agree with Mike - contact him and see if he mistakenly sent the wrong package or if you mistakenly ordered the wrong package.

We are all human and make mistakes

Sorry, I realised that I didn't put Malcolm's email in
tiger-moth-2@btconnect followed by dot com
Whoops

Hi Guys
thanks again for the info, as I said before the download I got from Malcolm was full of usefull info and explanations so I was more than happy with what I got. I will contact Malcolm and ask him if he has the 1275A version aswell.
Regards
Will

Users who are viewing this thread

Back