Arado Ar 234B-2/N in 1/48....

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
54,864
40,286
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Location
In my castle....
What's the difference, I assume that they both use the same radar, the Naxos....right?

The same kit (aircraft), just difference boxings....

IMG_20210917_215356.jpg


IMG_20210917_220038.jpg
 
What's the difference, I assume that they both use the same radar, the Naxos....right?

The same kit (aircraft), just difference boxings....

View attachment 641837

View attachment 641839

I would say the kits are the same just the different decals.
Both kits base on the Hasegawa No. 09083 ( JT83 ) kit Arado Ar234B-2 'Blitz Bomber' released in 2002.
Arado Ar234.jpg


The first Nachtigall ( Hasegawa No. 09085 - Arado Ar234B-2/N 'Nachtigall' ) was released in 2002 as well but contained new parts for the correct version.
Arado Ar234B-2N_a.jpg


The Hasegawa No.09820 kit ( Arado Ar234B-2/N Nachtigall w/Naxos Radar ) was released in 2008 and is the reissue of the JT85 (no. 09085) kit.
Arado Ar234B-2N_b.jpg


JT85

no.09820
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back