ARC-170?

Trebor

Master Sergeant
2,409
46
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Location
KCLS
hey guys? I'm gettign back into Star Wars again, XD and I'm lookig for model kits of the ARC-170 clone starfighter used in Revenge of the Sith and the CLone Wars cartoons. but all's i can find are stupid snap-together kits. can anyone help me find a normal model kit of this? that requires painting and cementing? I'd appreciate it, thanks :D
 
Matt you have a can of the best Polish beer in my fridge. :lol:
 
Only one? See Wurger this is why you and I don't hang out more often. :lol:

:lol: I cannot agree, I'm afraid.Simply the one can will be enough for you I think.Then you will by flying at the ceiling level and I 'll have to catch you :lol:
 

very interesting. thanks for trying, Wojtek. seems like there's no regular model kit for the ARC-170...yet. there needs to be >.> Though the Republic cruiser seems interesting. it would take a lot of work.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back