Are you getting fed up with.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

.....and Airfix, being a British company! :rolleyes: Come on guys, give a decent Hampden, Halifax and Stirling in 1/48, that won't cost a gold bar!

i agree but i cant agree to0 much cuz i love 109s and 190s ... and posted a few but i also know my luftwaffe and will be posting the following in 1\48 Me 410 , Ju 88 H1 , Fw 200C4 , He 177A5 , He 111 H22 with V-2 , Do 335 A 12, Ju 88 G\Fw 190 mistel, Ju 188 E2, Do 217 K1 , Do 217 E 5, Do 24 , Me 163 , Ta 152... guess i better try to break the cycle for luftwaffe fans. sounds almost like a challenge :)

Just been looking at Hannant's web site.I notice that the Tamiya 1/32nd scale Spitfires have increased in price by a substantial amount. Their P-51D is about to be discontinued, and replaced by a P51-D/K with different decals (basically the same kit), but with a price increase of around 20% !
So, we now have to pay in the region of £140 at full retail price, for a 1/32nd scale fighter sized kit?!!
OK, they're very good kits, but do they justify that price, when Revell, for example, can produce their current crop of more than acceptable 1/32nd scale kits at less than half that price, and less than 1/7th of that price for a fighter?!
Bl**dy banditry !!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back