Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you, but those are general diagrams. I am interested in detailed information that specifies the thickness.View attachment 898018View attachment 898019B-17 Flying Fortress - Blueprints, Drawings & Documents | AirCorps Library
B-17 Boeing Flying Fortressapp.aircorpslibrary.com
Oh i seeThank you, but those are general diagrams. I am interested in detailed information that specifies the thickness.
This is an excellent diagram! It confirms something I suspected regarding the cut-out nose for the bombadier's position in the earliest B-17s. How can I find a clearer copy of this diagram to download?
Oz : Boeing B-17 plan - free downloadThis is an excellent diagram! It confirms something I suspected regarding the cut-out nose for the bombadier's position in the earliest B-17s. How can I find a clearer copy of this diagram to download?
the website used to upload new digitized blueprints regularly, but the Armament section is no longer availableBlueprint 65-7387-B: Armor Installation
NOSE COMPARTMENT ARMOR
Blueprint 3-15157 (26.3 x 8 x .25)
Blueprint 6-10771-2 (31.1 x 14.85 x .25)
Blueprint 6-10772-4 (43.16 x 25.81 x .25)
Blueprint 6-10773 (16 x 13.54 x .25)
Blueprint 6-10774-2 (23 x 15.65 x .25)
COCKPIT ARMOR
Blueprints 3-15141 & 3-15141-1 (39.40 x 18 x .30)
Blueprints 3-15152 & 3-15152-1 (21.88 x 12 x .25)
Blueprints 9-4917 & 9-4917-1
BOMBAY ARMOR
6-10783-A: Armor Installation – Bombbay
Blueprint 6-10768-1 (22.5 x 30.5 x .25)
Blueprint 6-10769 (20.46 x 29.76 x .25)
Blueprint 6-10770 (30.1 x 30 x .25)
WAIST COMPARTMENT ARMOR
2x Blueprint 3-16147 (40.8 x 18 x .25)
Blueprint 3-16151 (40.6 x 12.3 x .25)
Blueprint 3-16152 – (40.6 x 12.3 x .25)
Blueprint 6-11311 (25.04 x 17.46 x .125)
TAIL COMPARTMENT ARMOR
Blueprint 3-13534
Blueprint 3-13544 (21 x 13 x .31)
Blueprint 3-13545-A (18 x 14.5 .31)
Blueprint 3-13546-1 (18.3 x 10 x .31)